Karina’s Favourite Kitchen Utensils
In My Kitchen
STAINLESS STEEL + BAMBOO with a little silicon for non-scratch purposes is what I buy.
- Wide Microplane grater | zester ~ Citrus Zest + Fresh Ginger + Garlic + Parmesan
- Bamboo spatula-shaped spoons – standard wooden spoons can soak in flavours + bacteria.
- Fish Spatula + Offset Spatulas ~ Fish + Fritters + Grilled Vegetables + Patties + Burgers + Small Bites
- Whisk – I have a few different sizes ~ Baking + Eggs + Sauces + Dressings + Creme.’
- Wide style vegetable peeler – I’m a lefty + they are more versatile ~ Vegetables + Cheeses.
- Stand-up Sturdy Box Grater ~ Vegetables + Fruits + Cheeses.
- Masher ~ Avocado + Banana + Cooked Vegetables.
- Tongs that open wide and can close completely – I have various lengths + some pure stainless.